A letter to the city girl from a crazy cyclist

Dear City Girl,

The world is highly unsymmetrical, isn't it? Balance is beauty and chaos is ugly. But still god create a world like this, where just few things are balanced. And one such thing is you, balanced and beautiful, intelligent and charming, warm and compassionate, humorous and enchanting. Whenever I meet you I feel like there's no misery in the world, that the world is perfect, that it's full of happiness. You radiate hope.

But on the other hand he created me, a brute. Everything is disorderly, everything. From my room; which looks like a garage, my hair to my tanned arms, my CD gallery to my bookshelf everything is a mess.

And among all the options on earth my heart had to choose being a vagabond as dream. A vagabond, cycling from one place to another, earning his bread by selling balloons and may be by playing mouth organ which I am yet to learn. That's what my heart craves to be.

You know, I like you, not sure how much, I can't help it. Sometimes I feel like leaving my wild ways and becoming civilized, learn salsa, learn guitar, learn to groom, dress well, be affluent, learn the etiquettes; be a gentleman.

But something stops me.

When I see the sunrise, riding at 40 km/hr on my bicycle, it feels me with the fire. The red burning sun breaking away the dark dawn, breaks away my inner barrier and feels me with passion.

When I ride under the clouds it feels like there's no one to stop me, the whole world is free and I can roam wherever I want to.

When I ride at noon, I sweat. The sweat makes me feel, Bani only few in the world are blessed to sweat doing what they love to do and you are one of them. This is not Sweat, this is fluid of love making.

When I ride under the afternoon sun, I get some hidden energy from within, like the home is near, lets sprint home and hug mom.

When I ride during sunset, it calms me, calms my anxiety. It makes me realize that world is somewhat symmetrical even if it looks unsymmetrical. The sun sets every evening and rises back the next morning.

When I ride at night, I am fascinated by the moon and the stars. I can't stop gazing them. They make me realize that each one of them is important. The Sun has to brighten up the day but at night it's the moon and the stars that have to do the duty.

May be I am not completely chaos, may be god made me not for the cities but for the roads.
May be there's some form of aesthete in asymmetric too.

Yours Lovingly,
Crazy Cyclist

Comments

  1. Ye Jindagi ke rang, cycle ke sang rahe Bani ke sath hamesha hamesha!! :)
    Wow, Bani..Great piece of writing!
    Keep writing! Looking forward for more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bani, nice piece of writing. You still have a chance of impressing an orderly, neat, disciplined city girl with this writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece of writing. Am ur follower now. Waiting to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the line" Only few in the world are blessed to sweat doing what they love to do and you are one of them."
    I envy you for this...I wish i had such passion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment