The Night

From: Bhabani Sankar Mishra
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 11:15 AM
To: srikanth.perinkulam@gmail.com; Mohan Gangadhar Gudey; Srikanth V. S. S. S. Jiddu; Srinivas Panthangi; Jeevitha Rajagopal Pothuni; 'AkhileshSharma1@gmail.com'; RevathiLakshmi Tiruveedula; Saicharan N; Santosh Kumar P12; Naveen Durga; Aditya; Thrishna; 'v-dpatsa@microsoft.com'
Subject: The Night

Hi Friends,
It was a wonderful (personal opinion, some might have hated it) trek. Some of you must be blogging it. Though I am not a regular blogger, there are few trips I like to express in words.
Half way into trek I felt this one really needs a blog. By the end of the trek I had not decided the theme for the blog. I was pondering should I dedicated it to the Over-Enthusiastic Hyd-Boyz or the Dare Devil Girls of Hyd.
It was my 6th trip with Hydventura (had done 2 treks and 3 cycling trips) and frankly speaking I enjoy my trips more with ppls of Hyd, the attitude is lot different (May be the nice Telugu filter works well for me).

And again I felt how about decitating the blog to the jumping jacks The two Peri and Jiddu (I hope it’s healing) and the sleeping beauties Abhishek & Jivita or our melodious classical singer Dipti.

But the theme finally became something else.

After parting from folks taking the train near my place, I headed home, freshed up, went to meet few cycling friends in city. We had a long discussion about plans for the next season. It was around midnight, I was walking towards my home from the main road which was around 1.5 km. I was not feeling sleepy. The trek had charged me up, I was still reflecting on it. It's then when I msged Sri (he must be deep in sleep) the travelogue of the trek. It's just few words, not a travelogue but it contains all I felt during the trek. The theme was lot different from what I thought of before. It's just a feeling -

"Walking in the night, with sky painted with my blood, the stars my scars; should I still keep counting them? Or let the Twilight dazzle the scars away?"

I doubt if anyone can make any sense out of it, still will like to know your views on it, your interpretation of it

Eagerly Salivating to See the Pics,
Yours falsely,
Bani

Comments