Babbled in Heaven

I have no idea why there's even a past tense form of the word babble as that's so redundant and unnecessary, it's like those words which are never needed to be there to begin with because once you begin it never ends.... so it can't be used in a past tense form.... or can it be? what if.... world ends.... so you can't babble anymore.... but then.... who will be left to use the past tense form anyway.... so yeah, I am right, just right not right wing, I have no wings, I am not a bird! I am a.... anyways I think babbling is a continuous process and doesn't need a past tense, because I don't know anyone who babbles and then stops, for it to be referred to in future in a past tense is not truly babbling as it ended and it should not, I mean it should not have an end, or does it end? Yes it does when the world ends, but I already told you that no one will be alive to make use of the past tense form as we all will be dead. I think I am dying... my fingers are bleeding, keyboard turning red, the smell is tasty, I want to lick the keyboard, but I am bleeding now, but I can't stop typing as....................... does death feels like this... it's not hurting anymore... it's peaceful... it's all white, I must be in heaven.... it's so white, god is racist... ah! don't hit me, I just thought, thinking is not a crime! Ah sorry, I was thinking aloud and that's not allowed. Really sorry! There are no angels here... just... looks like a large book... and a long queue in front of it and I am in front of the queue, I don't know how my turn came so fast, may be the talent of babbling helped me move up the queue. I have heard a rumor, it's not very trend to babble nowadays. Anyways, the book is titled the Karma Log Book, so I guess it's real then and there's this guy wearing some costume designed by BR Chopra looking at a page. The Page is titled Bhabani Sankar Mishra and it's all blank otherwise. The ethnic day dressed guy looked quite puzzled, he asked me my age, I said 40 and he looked more puzzled, I have no idea why, I asked what’s the matter and he pushed the book into my face and yelled, it’s blank! You need to be sent to HR! This time I was confused, what HR? Human Resource you piss of parasite! I am more puzzled, they have HR in heaven too and he yelled back, there’s HR in every company! Hmmm, I never knew company can be used as a metaphor for heaven, that too by the employees of heaven, interesting… And then my right ear started to hurt real bad, as if someone was twisting it, maybe that’s how it feels on way to HR Dept of Heaven. I turned to see what was happening to my ear and I was shocked to see my earthly boss was twisting it and yelling at me “Wake up you mofo, there’s work to complete”


Comments